Sunday, December 30, 2007

December Remembered

Just laying here realizing December is almost over and I'm feeling the need to read something to get back in touch with the gardens. I was south of the border this weekend and in the newspaper was an article about dirt by someone named Nardi. I decided it was something I wanted to read more about so this will be one book I'm going to get Life in the Soil. The other I came across by accident but it's about native plants and I really do want to plant more shrubs and maybe a couple trees, my goals in finding the right ones are winter interest and attractiveness. So this will be my second book - Bringing Nature Home. These should take care of some winter blahs for a while.

Just so December doesn't slip by without being remembered I will post some pictures of the beautiful snowfalls we've had.

No comments: