Saturday, November 24, 2007

What is this??

Geez, I've been away for so long!!! It seems that due to unforseen circumstances it has become a Christmas time ritual to have our house under construction of some kind. Last year it was the kitchen (finished the night before Christmas Eve so we could have our Christmas Eve gathering) and this year it is the 'Late October, Heavy Rainfall, Poweroutage Flood'. The basement flooded so the kids rooms, reckroom and everything else had to be redone. Drywall, baseboards, doors and frames....anyway that's my excuse.

So on to why I'm posting.....what is this vine? I'll be getting a snipping of it in the spring but I have no idea what it is. My sister in law has in at her cottage and she transplants snippings very easily. Apparently she got it from northern Minnesota??








1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Those purple blossoms are beautiful. Great picture.